We also publish novels!
If you’ve got a manuscript for a novel, then we want to hear from you.
We might be small but we’re a full-service publishing business and we can guide you through all facets of getting your book published and distributed to bookshops and online stores around the world. We exist to support writers, not shareholders.
We offer the following services:
- Editing, proof-reading, typesetting
- Cover design & artwork
- Printing, publishing & distribution
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Book Tours and Author Events
- We only accept submissions for full-length novels. Visit our Bookshop to get a better idea of the work we sell and publish
- Your word count must be a minimum of 20,000 words and a maximum of 100,000 word
- We prefer completed manuscripts (or near completion). We don’t pay advances
- We pay generous author royalties of 25%. Why such a high royalty payment to you? Because we support writers, not shareholders
- Manuscripts should be submitted via Word (.doc or .rtf) only. We do not accept pdf or printed copies. Files should be no larger than 5MB
We also require the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your country of residence
- Summary of your novel (max. 500 words)
These details and the word document of your manuscript should be attached to an email and sent to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, we may take some time to respond to you, but we will respond regardless of whether we are interested in proceeding to publish your work or not.
If we do choose to publish your novel, we’ll be in contact to discuss next steps, like editing, cover design, contracts and commission charges. Please also note that we only accept short stories and poetry through dyst Literary Journal, our quarterly literary magazine, specialising in political & dystopian fiction.